Thursday, December 2, 2010

If I won the 741M, how will I spend it?


But how much is 741M pesos?

  1. Pay my brother’s hospital bills.
  2. Pay all my debts and my family’s debts.
  3. Buy an Iphone4.
  4. Get a Macbook.
  5. Donate to the 2010 Pride March (Manila & Cebu event).
  6. Hire assistant researchers to collect data for me.
  7. Thanksgiving party here at home.
  8. Be a full time PhD student.
  9. Invest on a Jollibee store.
  10. Buy/build a house in the hills of Cebu.
  11. Enroll in a gym.
  12.  Buy a car.
  13. Have an educational plan for my two nephews and my niece.
  14. Facilitate the adoption of my nephew.
  15. Memorial plan for my parents and the entire family.
  16. Buy/build a crepe-coffee-pasta place that has a stage for intimate theater in the heart of Cebu City.
  17. Fund an LGBT research and counseling here in the city.
  18. Backpack to Europe (kaya pa ba?).
  19. Asia trip with my family.
  20. Buy new wardrobe.
Do I still have extra money?

If you won, how will you spend your 741M?

1 comment:

Elmer Montejo said...

Yes, naa pa ka'y extra money after all that. Ang extra, imong i-deposit sa akong bank account. LOL.